From "The People's Cube"...
* Condecession: set-asides or subsidies to groups one feels sorry for.
* Defaulty setting: Something incorrect that's widely believed because it was the first explanation proposed rather than because there was any actual evidence or proof.
* Dimprovement: A bad, dimwitted improvement that isn't better, often worse. (Can you say New Coke, Vista operating system or nationalized health care?)
* Feelosophy: positions and policies adopted because they make you feel good or virtuous rather than on any reasoned basis or because they could possibly work.
* Iconoklatch: group of nonconformists who uniformly conform to an "alternative" set of standards.
* Infopinion: The intermingling of news and opinion so that it's hard to tell which is what. Often called analysis.
* Literateur: Someone who talks about and refers to books they've never actually read. Think Wealth of Nations or Das Kapital.
* Malapropitization: Needlessly adding prefixes and suffixes to words to make yourself sound erudite, more scholarlisticalful.
* Nincomproof: A line of thinking both logical yet so unreasonable only an idiot or an intellectual would buy it.
* Oprahtunity: The chance to cash in on fame in one area in another area you really have no qualification for. (Al Gore for instance.)
* Psychophant: A lunatic follower of a lunatic leader. (See Marxist-Leninist)
* Sophistreatment: A "fake but accurate" film treatment. Such as any "documentary" film by Michael Moore, or docudrama by Oliver Stone.
* Shamnesia: a condition where one cannot remember personal details or incidents on the advice of their attorney.
* Spoofemism: Play on words making fun of a euphemism. Like calling a bald guy "tonsorially challenged."
* Xenotopia: Something you find unbearable but, strangely, other people desire.
* Preachable Momement: pompous blather masquerading as wisdom
* Quackification: phony, over-hyped or bogus credentials
* Propagandate: an official proclamation which is total baloney
* Compretention: simulated competition, as in two family members running for the same senate seat (also see "public option")
* Negatiate: a negotiation in which one party gives everything away in the very beginning (see "Polish-Czech missile defense")
* Factate: to feed false or irrelevant factoids to gullible supporters for wider dissemination
* Hopeable: susceptible to false or unfounded hopes; idealistically gullible
* Bidentify: to locate and recognize a gaffe-prone official idiot
* Intaxicate: to become drunk with political power, especially with regard to fiscal authority
* Anthropogentrification: the process by which one comes to believe baseless, fraudulent or convaluted theories due to frequent association with self-styled elitists and pseudo-intellectuals
* Clodify: to make idiocy into law
* Wrightisms: The act of damning the nation you live in, and blaming unpopular religious groups for your problems.
* Correctify: to collaborate on fixing something in such a way that only the already-solved problems get "treatment", whereas anything that actually needs attention is dismissed or left alone (See Health Care Bill).
* Legistrate: to conflate the legislature's duties with those of the judiciary. Also known as "legislating from the bench" (see Judicial Activism).
* Extra-Sensory-Deception(ESD) - the ability to communicate absolute garbage through a teleprompter directly beamed across tv into gullible minds full of mush
* Self-Bidentity- seeing yourself as far more competent than you actually are
* Pressoteric- Insight belonging only to members of the Fourth Estate
* Historectomy- removing evidence of past events to promote an agenda
* Stimulation- giving the illusion of fixing the Economy while actually lining your own pockets
* Fundle- to touch a taxpayer's money for your own pleasure
* Acornicopia- a bountiful display of illegitimite votes
* Genufliction- bowing to a dictator to purposefully offend your own people
* Procrasstorial- apearing to be carefully weighing an opinion as a cover for screwing around and not doing your job
* Obesequezy (n.): the feeling of nausea that one experiences upon watching a lemming perform an act of political ingratiation.
* Sacroshanked (adj.): Having been attacked, sometimes mortally, by a religious fanatic.*